10 Golden Turmeric remedies in Vedic Astrology
Did you know small spice like turmeric has great astrological powers?
Turmeric is known as haridra in Sanskrit and Haldi in Hindi. Any Indian house is incomplete without Turmeric. It is one of the main spices used in Indian culture in cooking and Ayurvedic medicines. It is also used in many beauty products, but in Hinduism it has much more significance than merely being a cooking spice. Turmeric is regarded as extremely auspicious in Hindu culture and is used as holy entity in many Indian rituals and prayers and is offered to gods and goddess. It is also used in all sort of poojas and also used in marriage ceremony as ritual. Turmeric finds a respectable place in our room and at our worship places. Astrologically, turmeric is related to Jupiter and it attracts its natural characteristics and yellow colour from Jupiter solely. Moreover, if your Jupiter is malefic or week or Jupiter is the lord of 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th and 10th house in your birth chart than following remedies given below can be of great benefit.
Here are 10 Golden Turmeric remedies in Vedic Astrology:
- To strengthen Jupiter tie Turmeric root on neck or wrist on Thursday.
- If you can’t purchase Pukhraj stone (Yellow Sapphire), you can use Turmeric to avail benefits of pukhraj in different ways.
- Using Turmeric tilak on forehead makes our mind peaceful.
- Making Turmeric swastik on main door keeps your home safe from negative energies.
- Adding pinch of Turmeric in your bathing water improves your bad Jupiter and strengthens your week Jupiter. It also purifies your mind, body and soul.
- Offering Turmeric to laxmi ji and Ganesh ji are considered auspicious.
- Drink pinch of Turmeric mix with milk it will give great benefits of Jupiter and also it is a home remedy for many day to day health problems.
- Haldi ubtan (turmeric paste) is applied to bride and groom before marriage not only to bring skin glow but it also provides blessings of Jupiter and removes negativity from mind, body and soul which is very important for such auspicious occasion.
- Turmeric can remove negativity of the house thus keep a glass of water mix with pinch of Turmeric during prayer and sprinkling that water around and inside the home after prayer, helps removing negativity.
- Offering Turmeric rice (cooked) to Indian priest (Brahmin) on Thursdays is considered auspicious.
For More Information or to Consult our Astrologer Click on the Following Link: